Frequently Asked Questions
How will this be better than what I’m already doing?
Current users have told us that this system has enabled them to reduce order processing time by up to 90%, reduce order processing cost by up to 80%, improve order accuracy by up to 99%, reduce orders returned by customers to 5% and reduce undelivered packages to less than 1%. There is also no financial risk for you or your company. If you are not satisfied with the OPAL within 90 days, there is no cost to you.
Is this a cloud-based system?
Yes. OPAL is hosted on a secure, reliable, enterprise-level cloud-based platform. OPAL can also be hosted at your internal data center.
Do I need to buy any additional hardware or software?
No. There is no need for any additional hardware or software. The system works on all devices using internet browser.
How many users can work at the same time?
There is no limit for concurrent users. Two or more people can work at the same time.
Does it work on multiple devices?
Yes. It works on personal computers, laptops, tablet, and smartphones.
How do I track my order fulfillment activity?
OPAL offers a real-time, interactive Dashboard to monitor the entire order fulfillment process of your company.
Will this system work with the shipping companies that I use?
Yes. OPAL is built to immediately communicate with FedEx, UPS, and USPS. It may also be configured to work with other shipping companies.
Will this system work with the accounting system that I use?
Yes. OPAL is built to immediately communicate with commonly used, commercially available accounting packages. It may also be configured to work with other accounting systems.
I have QuickBooks Pro. Does the system work with it too?
Yes. The OPAL works with all versions of QuickBooks.
Will this system work with the inventory system that I use?
Yes. OPAL is built to immediately communicate with commonly used, commercially available inventory systems. It may also be configured to work with other inventory systems.
Can this system work with the EDI companies that I use?
Yes. Top EDI companies such as True Commerce, SPS Commerce, DiCentral, etc. are all immediately supported.
Do I have to change the way I do order fulfillment to use this software?
If you follow a standard order fulfillment process, the system is immediately ready to use. If your business has a niche or custom order fulfillment process, OPAL is configurable to meet those needs as well.
What happens if my business grows?
OPAL is capable of supporting growth at all rates to help you further scale your business.
How does product licensing work?
Licensing is based on per company.
What happens if I want to change the accounting system, EDI Company, inventory system or shipping company that I use in the future?
We will provide you with a new integration plugin so that it can communicate with your new system.
What type of support is available?
Our expert Support Team members are available Monday to Friday 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM CST to provide any help. Your Support Team can be reached by phone, chat, and email to answer your questions and help you resolve any issues.
- 90% of our customers had an order processing cost of $3+
- Most of our customers spent 5+ minutes processing an order
- 80% of our customers did not know their order processing/fulfillment costs
- A typical order was taking 20 to 30 keys/clicks to process
- 95% of our thought their capacity was limited by the number of trained order processing staff
- Our customers were paying 3% in chargebacks due to delays/errors
- 60% of our customers were unable to meet Trading Partner deadlines
- Most customers were using more than 5 systems for order processing
- 35% of our customers said that drop shipping was not profitable
- Most of our customers thought that EDI charges were forever
- 80% of our customers were unable to measure picker and packer productivity
- 80% of our customers were unable to increase the number of shipments made each day
(How We’re Impacting the Industry)
- Customers gained a known financial position for learning their true processing and fulfillment costs, empowering them with data-based decisions
- Customers discovered how to remove capacity limitations instantly
- Customers discovered how to prevent chargebacks by improving accuracy
- Customers were able to meet Trading Partner deadlines
- Multi-system order processing was consolidated into a single dashboard
- Customers were able to increase the number of daily shipments
- Order processing costs were reduced